• The entire Bible is the infallible word of God and is truth.
• God is a Trinity — that is, that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God.
• We believe in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in his personal return to this earth in power and glory.
• All have sinned, and the only means of being cleansed from sin is through the blood of Christ.
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
• Man becomes justified by faith in Jesus Christ, not by but unto good works.
• Those who continue in faith to the end will be saved.
• The redemptive work of Christ provides healing for the whole man: body, soul, and spirit.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling presence the believer is enabled to live a godly life which manifests the fruit of the Spirit.
• A person baptized with the Holy Spirit will speak with new tongues.
• The gifts of the Holy Spirit, as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14, should be practiced in the church today.
• We believe in water baptism by immersion in the triune name (not the titles!) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit — the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
• We remember the Lord’s death in the ordinance of the Lord’s Supper and that his blood purchased salvation for us and his broken body purchased healing for us.
• We believe in the reality and personality of our enemy, Satan.
• A born-again Christian cannot be demon-possessed.
• The offices of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, Bible teacher, elder, and deacon should be recognized and operating in the church, and these offices are to be filled with qualified men only. The ordination of women is prohibited by 1 Timothy 2:11-12.
• God is calling and preparing the Church to be a bride for his Son which which will be the prophesied radiant, pure, spotless 'bride of Christ.'
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal judgment.
Doctrine & Theology
Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Hearing from God
Holy Spirit | Pentecostal Topics
Power of God
Various Topics Not Listed Elsewhere
Victory over the Devil
Word of God
Sharing is great!
If this web page has blessed you,
please share it with your friends.
Email them the browser link. Or
you can post the link on your social
media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Thank you for sharing God's Word!
©2004-2023, James H. Feeney.
Pentecostal Sermons and Bible Studies
by Pastor Jim Feeney, Ph.D.