Summary: The Holy Spirit anointed Jesus to do mighty works of healing, miracles, and deliverance. As born-again, Spirit-filled believers, you have the same Holy Spirit to empower you to do similar mighty works.
• You have the power to do this and other mighty works by the same Spirit!
Acts 6:3; 8:5-7 Brothers, choose seven men from among you who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom.... [8:5] Philip went down to a city in Samaria and proclaimed the Christ there.  When the crowds heard Philip and saw the miraculous signs he did, they all paid close attention to what he said.  With shrieks, evil spirits came out of many, and many paralytics and cripples were healed.
•• How did Philip manifest miraculous signs, heal the sick, and cast out devils?
• He was a man “full of the Spirit”(6:3).
• R. Bonnke in Africa = same Spirit —> miracles, resulting in 3-1/2 million saved per year!
• Ananias, a disciple, healed Paul’s blindness.
• Fully submitted to that same Spirit, so can you!
Acts 21:4 Finding the disciples there, we stayed with them seven days. Through the Spirit they urged Paul not to go on to Jerusalem.
•• Unnamed disciples said to Paul “through the Spirit” not to go to Jerusalem. A revelation — a word of knowledge or word of wisdom — by otherwise unknown disciples.
• Nearly 30 years ago my wife and I returned from vacation with a sincere, but self-generated, vision to plant a church in Centralia, Washington. Upon returning to our home church, we counseled with an older minister. Not knowing a thing about our plans or intentions, and before we said anything about them, that man of God spoke up and said, through the Spirit, “Don’t be in any hurry to go anywhere!” He had heard from the Holy Spirit, and his Spirit-given counsel steered us away from a wrong course.
• Any Christian can hear similarly by the same Spirit, if we will believe for these things and open our hearts and ears — "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches" (Revelation 2:7).