The gifts of the Holy Spirit, including speaking in tongues, divine healing, miracles, and prophecy, were a blessing to the early Church. So were the ministries of apostles and Christian prophets. They continue to be a blessing to the Church today, when those embracing Pentecostalism and its beliefs are the fastest-growing segment of worldwide Christianity.
From a Pentecostal-charismatic doctrinal standpoint and drawing from both the Old and New Testaments, we are pleased to offer these free Bible studies and lessons to you in the sincere hope of helping you to further your ministries and your walk with the Lord. May the Lord bless you with spiritual insight and illumination during your time spent in the Word of God.
• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and experience God's power for ministry.
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit Is For You Today
• Speaking in tongues is for today and for you!
Speaking in Tongues — Is It of God? Is It for Today?
• How do you know that you have been filled with the Holy Spirit?
Speaking in Tongues (Glossolalia) is the Initial Evidence of the Baptism with the Holy Spirit
• Apostles and prophets are needed today.
Are There Modern-Day Apostles and Christian Prophets Today?
• Should we call them all "Pastor"? Or has God given us a fivefold ministry?
Are the Fivefold Ministries for Today?
• Do all roads lead to God? Or has God provided one and only one way to Him?
Only One Way to God — the Only Savior, Jesus Christ
• Who is the Holy Spirit? Is He divine? A person? What does He do?
The Holy Spirit - Who He Is and What He Does
• Believe God for the healing of sick, infirm, and diseased bodies.
Divine Healing (also called Faith Healing or Spiritual Healing)
• Are supernatural signs and spiritual gifts for today?
Gifts of the Holy Spirit Are For Today
• Should women be ordained? teach men? have authority over men in the church?
The Ordination of Women: Biblical or Not?
• A bible school can change your local church into a ministry-training center.
Bible Schools — You Can Easily Start One in Your Church!
• Pro-life vs. pro-choice. Abortion or giving birth? God has a clear position.
Why I Am Pro-life
• Our eternal salvation rests on the question: Who is Jesus Christ?
Who Is Jesus Christ?
• A bible lesson on the Church's holy calling to be the Bride of Christ.
Bride of Christ
• Is Jesus God? Is he divine? Or just a man, a prophet, or a great teacher?
The Deity of Jesus Christ
• Bible study on baptism in water, including why? how? in what Name?
Water Baptism in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ
• "Christian Egalitarians" are blurring gender distinctions in the church and home.
Male Leadership in the Home and the Church
• An in-depth bible lesson on the ministry of women in the New Testament.
The Ministry of Women in the Church
• Does the Bible teach "praise dance" or "worship dance" for the Church?
Dancing in the Church
• Your faith to receive spiritual healing from God can grow.
Growing in Faith for Divine Healing
• Fallen church leaders, Christians, and backsliders can experience recovery.
Restoring Fallen Leaders (and All Backsliders!)
• A verse-by-verse bible study of the kingdom of God/kingdom of heaven.
Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven
• Divorce and remarriage are commonplace today. Does God allow it? Ever?
Divorce and Remarriage. Does God permit it?
• Laughing, falling, drunken staggering. Are these biblical manifestations of the Holy Spirit?
Slain in the Spirit | Holy Laughter | Falling Out
• "Call the elders of the church," James wrote. Do you know your church's elders?
The Elders of the Church
• The doctrine of the Holy Trinity is clarified in simple bible language.
The Trinity Demystified
• Repentance is one of the foundational doctrines of the Christian faith.
Repentance: Is It Just Being Sorry for Sins?
• Thirteen keys to having a church like the one Jesus established:
A Church Like the One Jesus Started
You are welcome also to review and
to use freely our extensive collection of
Free, Online Pentecostal
Sermons and Sermon Outlines
© 2004-2018, James H. Feeney.
Pentecostal Sermons and Bible Studies
by Pastor Jim Feeney, Ph.D.