Bible Studies from a Pentecostal-
The gifts of the Holy Spirit, including speaking in tongues, divine healing, miracles, and prophecy, were a blessing to the early Church. So were the ministries of apostles and Christian prophets. They continue to be a blessing to the Church today, when those embracing Pentecostalism and its beliefs are the fastest-growing segment of worldwide Christianity.
From a Pentecostal-charismatic doctrinal standpoint and drawing from both the Old and New Testaments, we offer these Bible studies and lessons in the sincere hope of helping you to further your walk with the Lord. May the Lord bless you with spiritual insight and illumination during your time spent in the Word of God.
• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and experience God's power for ministry.
• Speaking in tongues is for today and for you!
• How do you know that you have been filled with the Holy Spirit?
• Apostles and prophets are needed today.
• Should we call them all "Pastor"? Or has God given us a fivefold ministry?
• Do all roads lead to God? Or has God provided one and only one way to Him?
• Believe God for the healing of sick, infirm, and diseased bodies.
• Are supernatural signs and spiritual gifts for today?
• Should women be ordained? teach men? have authority over men in the church?
• A bible school can change your local church into a ministry-training center.
• Pro-life vs. pro-choice. Abortion or giving birth? God has a clear position.
• Our eternal salvation rests on the question: Who is Jesus Christ?
• A bible lesson on the Church's holy calling to be the Bride of Christ.
• Is Jesus God? Is he divine? Or just a man, a prophet, or a great teacher?
• Bible study on baptism in water, including why? how? in what Name?
• "Christian Egalitarians" are blurring gender distinctions in the church and home.
• An in-depth bible lesson on the ministry of women in the New Testament.
• Does the Bible teach "praise dance" or "worship dance" for the Church?
• Your faith to receive spiritual healing from God can grow.
• Fallen church leaders, Christians, and backsliders can experience recovery.
• A verse-by-verse bible study of the kingdom of God/kingdom of heaven.
• Divorce and remarriage are commonplace today. Does God allow it? Ever?
• Laughing, falling, drunken staggering. Are these biblical manifestations of the Holy Spirit?
• "Call the elders of the church," James wrote. Do you know your church's elders?
• The doctrine of the Holy Trinity is clarified in simple bible language.
• Repentance is one of the foundational doctrines of the Christian faith.
• Thirteen keys to having a church like the one Jesus established:
© 2004-2014, James H. Feeney. Copyright statement.
Thank you for being web page visitor number
since April, 2004