Romans 10:17, KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
•• I want to revisit a bible truth today where I think that our faith is too low.
• That is, our expectation that supernatural signs will follow.
• I want God’s Word to bring faith today.
1 Corinthians 2:4-5 My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power,  so that your faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power.
•• Want to see a “demonstration of the Spirit’s power”? Then determine to have “your faith...rest on...God’s power.”
• Don’t dwell on man’s words, but on the power of God.
• Don’t dwell on your doubts, but on the power of God.
• Let your expectation be the words of Psalm 63:2: “TO SEE thy power and thy glory.”
Mark 16:15-18 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation....  And these signs WILL accompany those who BELIEVE: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; ...they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
•• Our main text today: “These signs WILL accompany those who BELIEVE.”
• Do you believe that they will?
• Jesus said, “Believe, and they will follow.”
• Did Jesus lie? Or did He tell the absolute truth?
• Not just apostles, evangelists, etc., but believers!
• They will accompany believers.
• Miracles, signs and wonders should be the rule, not the exception, in Christian ministry. Jesus promised them!
Hebrews 2:3-4 How shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.  God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.
4, KJV“God also bearing them witness”— supernaturally!
•• Supernatural signs will accompany your ministry, because God is determined to bear witness with signs, miracles, spiritual gifts, etc.
• The death of His Son was too important to leave the results up simply to men and women.
• God stays involved in our ministries — “God [bore] them witness” in those supernatural ways.
• He will bear you witness in supernatural ways.
• Mark 16:20 Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.
• You never minister alone; the Lord works with you and will confirm your ministry with supernatural signs.
Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy.
•• Believe this, receive this from Jesus: “I have GIVEN YOU authority...[over] all the power of the enemy.”
• Not just the 12 apostles, but believers — here, 72 unnamed disciples.