Matthew 4:23Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
•• We serve a healing Savior, Jesus Christ. Like God the Father, Jesus heals the sick and infirm. And be it established that Jesus heals today, for He "is the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).
• His heart of compassion is for “the people.”
• Jesus preached and taught, yes. But Jesus also “healed every disease and sickness among the people.” The healing power of Jesus is available to you today, because He is "the same today." Jesus Christ the Healer in the first century is still Jesus our Healer in the 21st century.
Matthew 8:16-17 When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick.  This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.”
•• God had this in mind all along. The prophet Isaiah spoke of it seven centuries before the New Testament era —
• Jesus would “take up our infirmities.”
• Jesus would “carry our diseases.”
• Jesus would “heal all the sick ... to fulfill...Isaiah.” Don’t limit salvation to our sins only. Jesus our Savior is also Jesus our Healer.
• Jesus heals the sick today, as 2,000 years ago, in fulfillment of the prophetic word. He is "Lord of all" (Acts 10:36), so it's absolutely certain that Jesus is Lord over sickness.
Matthew 14:35-36 And when the men of that place recognized Jesus, they sent word to all the surrounding country. People brought all their sick to him  and begged him to let the sick just touch the edge of his cloak, and all who touched him were healed.
•• Our part is to reach out and touch Jesus for healing.
• “[Bring your] sick to Him.... touch Him.” Because then, as now, “all who touched [Jesus] were healed.”
Psalm 103:2-3 Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits —  who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.
•• Do not forget — this is a “benefit” from God to you.
• Just as certainly as forgiveness of sins is for you, so also the Lord is a healer. We serve a healing God!
• Genesis 20:17 Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech, his wife and his slave girls so they could have children again.
• Numbers 12:13 So Moses cried out to the LORD, “O God, please heal her!” And God did heal Miriam.
• James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
•• You can pray for yourself to be healed, as King David did.
•• You can pray for others to be healed, as Abraham and Moses did, and as James exhorted us to do.
Acts 3:16By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see.
•• Healing comes “by faith in” something, or more precisely, in someone — Jesus!
• “...Jesus’ Name and the faith that comes through him”
Acts 9:32-34  There [Peter] found a man named Aeneas, a paralytic who had been bedridden for eight years.  “Aeneas,” Peter said to him, “Jesus Christ heals you. Get up and take care of your mat.” Immediately Aeneas got up.
•• Move beyond formulas. They don’t work. Peter understood what brought healing.
• “Aeneas ... Jesus Christ heals you.”
•• We serve a healing God — “I am the Lord who heals you.”
•• “Aeneas, [and each of you] Jesus Christ heals you.”
•• But some ask, Is it His will to heal us? When Jesus healed the leper (Mark 1:40-41), He answered that once for all time. The leper said to Jesus, "If you are willing, you can make me clean." Jesus replied, "I am willing. Be clean!" Don't pray the leper's prayer. Pray Jesus' encouraging answer. He is still willing to heal, just as He did while on earth 2,000 years ago. He is the same willing Healer today!