• The entire Bible is the infallible word of God and is truth.
• Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God.
• We believe in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in his personal return to this earth in power and glory.
• All have sinned, and the only means of being cleansed from sin is through the blood of Christ.
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
• Man becomes justified by faith in Jesus Christ, not by but unto good works.
• Those who continue in faith to the end will be saved.
• The redemptive work of Christ provides healing for the whole man: body, soul, and spirit.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling presence the believer is enabled to live a godly life which manifests the fruit of the Spirit.
• The gifts of the Holy Spirit, as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14, should be practiced in the church today.
• We believe in the reality and personality of our enemy, Satan.
• A born-again Christian cannot be demon-possessed.
• The offices of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher, elder, and deacon should be recognized and operating in the church, and these offices are to be filled with qualified men only. The ordination of women is prohibited by 1 Timothy 2:11-12.
• God is calling and preparing the Church to be a bride for his Son which shall be made up of perfected people.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal judgment.
©2004-2018, James H. Feeney. Copyright statement.
Pentecostal Sermons and Bible Studies
by Pastor Jim Feeney, Ph.D.