Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.
•• We in New Testament times now know the full name. The name of the Lord Jesus Christ (or Christ Jesus the Lord, or other combinations of the three words) occurs more than 80 times in the New Testament.
•• It is the name above all others — Philippians 2:9-11...God ... gave him the name that is above every name,  that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,  and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD, to the glory of God the Father.
•• Jesus' name is to us a source of strength, of safety. It is a strong tower. We should "run to it."
• In various encounters with demons over the years, I have always invoked the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ against the evil spirits. Jesus' name always prevails!
• Let’s see some more aspects of the power of that strong tower — the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 2:21, 36-38 “And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” ...  “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ”  When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”
•• We experience salvation by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
• Acts 4:12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.
Mark 16:15-18 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation....  And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;  they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
• Revelation 19:10 The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
John 16:23-24 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.  Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.
• “Ask [the Father] in my name...and you will receive.”
Matthew 12:17-18a, 21 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:  “Here is my servant whom I have chosen ...  In his name the nations will put their hope.”
•• Including Islamic nations! Hindu nations! All nations!
• Christ's Name is the HOPE of the nations!
• Including the USA! His Name is a strong tower in our midst.
Acts 4:17-18 “But to stop this thing from spreading any further among the people, we must warn these men to speak no longer to anyone in this name.”  Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus.
•• His Name is so powerful that the devil and his people will try to stop you from using it.
• People curse and swear using the name of the Lord. The devil hates that name.
• You never hear people cuss using the name of Buddha or Allah.
• The Name of the Lord is a strong tower, powerful and safe for you.