• The majority of American Christians’ faith for healing is in their doctor.
• [King Asa] “Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did NOT seek help from the LORD, but ONLY from the PHYSICIANS. Then in the forty-first year of his reign Asa DIED...” (2 Chr. 16:12f).
•• Let your first thought be: “O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.”
Revelation 22:16-17  “... whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.”
•• “Let him TAKE...”
• Once during a sermon I stopped and said: “Whoever wants this dollar bill, come and take it.” A lady in church did, and she got the dollar, because she came forward and took it from me!
John 1:11-12 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.  Yet to ALL WHO RECEIVED him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
•• That’s how we appropriate the things of God — “...to all who received Him...” —> SAVED
• John 20:22 ...he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.”
• Luke 18:42 Jesus said to [the blind man], “Receive your sight.”
•• “Lord, I call to you for healing ... (2) I take it from you as a free gift ... (3) I receive it gratefully.”
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Matthew 21:22, KJV And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
••“Believing, ye shall receive.”
• Matthew 9:21-22 [The woman bleeding 12 years] said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.”  Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “YOUR FAITH has healed you.”
• Acts 3:16BY FAITH in the NAME OF JESUS, this man whom you see and know was made strong.
•• “Believing, ye shall receive.”
• Not just believing in some abstract theory
• Not having “faith in faith”
• No, it’s believing in Jesus your healer.
In sum: CALL to Him ... TAKE the gift from Him ... BELIEVE and RECEIVE your healing. Be healed by God! And don't forget to believe the Lord for the related blessing of good health, which Pastor Jim Feeney discusses in his study entitled Alternative Health from God.