Romans 12:6-8 lists the supernatural “charismata” of prophesying, serving, teaching, encouraging [KJV: exhortation], giving, leadership, showing mercy.
1 Corinthians 12:8-10 lists the supernatural “charismata” of the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, the gifts of healing, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, diverse kinds of tongues, and interpretation of tongues.
• A longtime friend, well used supernaturally by the Lord, said to pray: “Lord, USE me in these gifts to...”
• We are born into and live in the natural realm. To move into the supernatural takes conscious desire.
1 Timothy 4:14 Do not neglect your gift...
2 Timothy 1:6...fan into flame the gift of God...
•• Left unattended, the supernatural in your life will inevitably recede back into the natural.
• Neglect the supernatural —> welcome the natural!
• A declining fire needs some deliberate fanning.
• I need to fan a dormant soul winning gift in my life.
Revelation 2:7 He who has an ear, let him HEAR what the Spirit says to the churches.
•• “Let him HEAR what the Spirit says...” — Pray: “Lord, open my ears to hear your Spirit speak.”
1 Corinthians 2:12-14 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.  This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.  ...they are spiritually discerned.
14, KJV ...the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
•• Naturally minded —> no understanding of the things of God ... spiritually minded —> Yes!
• A wise Christian friend who nurtured my early walk with the Lord told me, "You'll not understand the Bible by your intellect, but by God's revelation."
•• We understand, discern, and speak supernaturally only one way — by God’s Holy Spirit, NOT by our natural minds.
Matthew 14:25, 28-29 During the fourth watch of the night Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake....  “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”  “Come,” he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
•• The supernatural works, via the Holy Spirit, proceed from Jesus.
• John 16:15 “...the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.”
•• ASK the Lord for a “word” directing you to operate in the supernatural realm.
• E.g., “Lord, if it’s YOU, tell me to come to you on the water.”
2 Kings 6:15-17 When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. “Oh, my lord, what shall we do?” the servant asked.  “Don’t be afraid,” the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.”  And Elisha prayed, “O LORD, OPEN HIS EYES so he may SEE.” Then the LORD opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
•• Pray: “Lord, OPEN [my] eyes that [I] may see.”
•• The servant saw in the natural realm, Elisha in the above-the-natural realm. That’s the one we desire.