Matthew 19:24-26 ... Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
•• In a prayer meeting recently I heard one brother cry out to God, “Lord, you opened the Red Sea!” His prayer had a big impact on me.
• I was immediately reminded of the verse above: “With God all things are possible.”
• There is nothing too difficult for Him. With God nothing is impossible. Nothing! Obstacles that are insurmountable to man are easily overcome by our all-powerful God. Anything is possible for Almighty God.
Exodus 14:10  As Pharaoh approached, the Israelites looked up, and there were the Egyptians, marching after them. They were terrified and cried out to the LORD.
•• Terror!“There were the Egyptians.”
• Remember the relevance — the Egyptians had held them in bondage for 400 years!
• As you try to break free from things that have held you captive, remember — “With God all things are possible.”
• And of course we know the rest of the story. God delivered Israel from the Egyptian army by opening the Red Sea miraculously.
• God is omnipotent, He is unlimited in what He can do. So don't limit God. He has unlimited power and the willingness to use it to help you. No matter how frightening your personal "Red Sea" appears to you, remember that you serve an all-powerful God who loves you and is willing to intervene mightily on your behalf.
Vs. 15 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on.
•• God told them, in essence, “Don’t just stand there paralyzed with fear. Go forward!”
• Fear can make you give up. Don’t! Go forward. “With GOD ALL things are possible.”
Vss. 16-18 Raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea to divide the water... I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they will go in after them. And I will gain glory...
•• In times of difficulty, listen for God’s marching orders: “Raise your staff ... stretch out your hand...”
Vss. 19-20 Then the angel of God, who had been traveling in front of Israel’s army, withdrew and went behind them. The pillar of cloud also moved from in front and stood behind them,  coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long.
•• No matter how big your opposition is (here, the Egyptian army), protection for you comes from:
• “the angel(s) of God”
• “the pillar of cloud,” representing God Himself
•• Our omnipotent God and His ministering angels will “come between” (20) you and your enemies.
•• Whatever the enemy, “Nothing is impossible with God.”
Vss. 21-22 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the Lord drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided,  and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.
•• As Moses obeyed, God did the miracle:
• God divided the Red Sea!
• God made it stand apart as two walls of water.
• Israel walked through dry shod.
• “Nothing is too difficult for thee.”
•• Are you caught between an army and an ocean?
• Remember that all things are possible with God.
Vss. 26-28 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand over the sea so that the waters may flow back over the Egyptians and their chariots and horsemen.” ...  The water flowed back and covered the chariots and horsemen — the entire army of Pharaoh that had followed the Israelites into the sea. Not one of them survived.