Summary: We live in perilous times in a dangerous world. God's protection from harm is a reassuring promise in the face of the dangers we face. Come and see the bible's assurances that God will safeguard you from harm.
•• God says about His promised protection, “You’ve got it. Just listen to me!”
• Let’s go to the bible and “listen to” what God says about our being protected by Him.
Psalm 91:9-16 If you make the Most High your dwelling — even the LORD, who is my refuge —  then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.  For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;  they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.  You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.  “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.  He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
•• Some wonderful promises of God's protection:
• No harm will befall you.
• No disaster will come upon you.
• His angels will safeguard you.
• You will be safe from the lion, cobra, and serpent.
• God will rescue you.
• God will protect you and be with you in trouble.
• God will deliver you.
•• Why? What will secure God’s protection for you?
1)“Make the Most High your dwelling ... your refuge.”
2)“Because he loves me ... I will rescue Him.”
3)“I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.”
Exodus 12:12-13 On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn — both men and animals — and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the LORD.  The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.
•• 9) Make sure that you have entered into relationship with Jesus through His blood.
• His blood protects you from the worst harm — the wrath of God due to our sins.
• It can surely safeguard us from lesser dangers.
Psalm 41:1-2 Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble.  The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.
•• 10) Have regard for the weak. That will incur for you:
• God’s deliverance from trouble ... His protection ... His preservation of your life ... His blessing ... His safeguarding of you from the hands of your enemies.
• You regard “the weak” and God will regard you!
Psalm 63:7-9a Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. They who seek my life will be destroyed.